Thursday, January 27, 2022

got the hoots for you!

hello there!
today I have a card up on the Newton's Nook Designs blog, and it's adorably perfect for the Valentine's Day season!

I've Got the Hoots for You Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Owl, Valentine's Day, Love Card, Distress Inks, Ink blending, Cards, Handmade Cards, #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #distressinks #inkblending #owl #valentines

eeep!
love these sweet owls!

I stamped and colored the images from Love Owl-ways with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. then I used the coordinating dies to die cut them out!

I love the pink on the wings, for something fun and different!


I've Got the Hoots for You Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Owl, Valentine's Day, Love Card, Distress Inks, Ink blending, Cards, Handmade Cards, #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #distressinks #inkblending #owl #valentines

I used Distress Inks to ink blend the background! I used Dried Marigold, Picked Raspberry and Seedless Preserves! swoon - gorgeous colors!


I've Got the Hoots for You Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Owl, Valentine's Day, Love Card, Distress Inks, Ink blending, Cards, Handmade Cards, #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #distressinks #inkblending #owl #valentines

then I used the Clouds Stencil and the same colors, but with more pressure, and added the puffy, fluffy look!!
hello - love this! isn't it a perfect sky for Valentine's Day?
ha!

be sure to check out this card on the Newton's Nook blog!
enjoy!

1 comment:

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D