Monday, December 6, 2021

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge 114 - Sketch

happy Monday!
let's start this week off with a NEW challenge over at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!



yay! 


this sketch is so fun, and super versatile!
instead of stars, I decided to use reindeer repeated in my background! 
 
Merry Reindeer Card by Samantha Mann, Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Christmas, Cards, Card Making, Handmade Cards, Distress Oxides, Ink Blendng, #lawnfawnatics #lawnfawn #lawnfawnaticschallenge #distressoxideinks #inkblending #cardmaking #cards #christmas #reindeer
 
I stamped the reindeer from Ho-Ho-Holidays and colored them all in with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. I even made sure to color one of the noses red! then I used Glossy Accents on top of the red nose, for a little extra shine!  
 
Merry Reindeer Card by Samantha Mann, Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Christmas, Cards, Card Making, Handmade Cards, Distress Oxides, Ink Blendng, #lawnfawnatics #lawnfawn #lawnfawnaticschallenge #distressoxideinks #inkblending #cardmaking #cards #christmas #reindeer
 
I used Distress Oxide Inks in Chipped Sapphire, Blueprint Sketch, Mermaid Lagoon and Twisted Citron over white cardstock. then I used the water and white acrylic ink to add some snowy texture.

Merry Reindeer Card by Samantha Mann, Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Christmas, Cards, Card Making, Handmade Cards, Distress Oxides, Ink Blendng, #lawnfawnatics #lawnfawn #lawnfawnaticschallenge #distressoxideinks #inkblending #cardmaking #cards #christmas #reindeer
 
lastly, I heat embossed in white, onto some Black Licorice Cardstock. it's from the Toboggan Together stamp set!
then I fussy cut it out, added foam tape, and then layered it on top of a strip of vellum.

I really can't WAIT for you to play along! you could win a $25 gift certificate to Lawn Fawn!!!!
enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I love this card for so many reasons! Love that you used something that I have , love the design so much. Most of all I love the face on this deer! Thank you for sharing you time and creativity.

    ReplyDelete

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D