Monday, December 6, 2021

bah hum-pug!

**this is my 3rd post of the day! what?! I know! to check out my Lawn Fawnatics Challenge card click here, to see my encouragement card for Vanessa click here, or just scroll down and enjoy the road!**


hello and happy Monday!
today I have this fun card up on the Newton's Nook Designs blog!

Bah Hum-Pug Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs Card, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Die Cuts, Christmas, Christmas Card, Card Making, Deco Foil, Pugs #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #decofoil #distressinks #inkblending #christmascard #cardmaking

doesn't that pug just crack you up?! I love that he's looking over his shoulder like he's sooooo inconvenienced! lol! hilarious!
I started by coloring the pug from Pug Hugs and hat from Newton's Christmas Kittens with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and then used the coordinating die sets to cut them out!


Bah Hum-Pug Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs Card, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Die Cuts, Christmas, Christmas Card, Card Making, Deco Foil, Pugs #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #decofoil #distressinks #inkblending #christmascard #cardmaking

for the background, I used Distress Inks in Mermaid Lagoon, Blueprint Sketch and Salvaged Patina to ink blend! then I used the Lights Sting Stencil Set!

I used Shattered Glass Gold Foil for the lights, and white embossing paste for the string portion! I also added a little puffy ball on the santa hat!


Bah Hum-Pug Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs Card, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Die Cuts, Christmas, Christmas Card, Card Making, Deco Foil, Pugs #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #decofoil #distressinks #inkblending #christmascard #cardmaking

lastly, I used the Essential Alphabet Die Set to create that custom phrase! so fun!

be sure to check out the card on the Newton's Nook Design's blog, if you're feeling like it!
enjoy!

1 comment:

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D