Monday, September 16, 2019

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #61 - Awesome Autumn

happy Monday!
let's start this week off with a NEW challenge over at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!



yay!



what an adorable, and fun challenge! all of those cards in the badge really make me feel like I should be reading a book, cuddled up with a blanket! ha! 
for my card, I was inspired by this INCREDIBLE card by Chari Moss


Thankful For You Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Autumn, Fall Card, Cards, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Fussy Cutting, foxes, #lawnfawn #lawnfawnatics #inkblending #distressinks #autumn #cards

eeep, super love how this came out!
I used the Puffy Clouds Borders dies to create the treeline! then I used Distress Inks in Abandoned Coral and Dried Marigold to add the fun, fall colors! I also sprinkled lots of the color on top, to give the illusion of texture and 'leaves'.

I colored the birch trees from Joy to the Woods, and then added a TON of leaves from the new Tree Before 'n Afters stamp set!


Thankful For You Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Autumn, Fall Card, Cards, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Fussy Cutting, foxes, #lawnfawn #lawnfawnatics #inkblending #distressinks #autumn #cards

next, I die cut the ground elements from the Grassy Borders Dies and Stitched Hillside Borders dies! I used Vintage Photo and Mustard Seed Distress Inks to add a fall-ish color to the ground!  
oh, and the sky was ink blended with Chipped Sapphire, Blueprint Sketch and Mermaid Lagoon! then I finished off the sky with some platters of the SUPER COOL new Liquid Stardust!

I used Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers to color all of the images! clearly...they're my go to! ha! those sweet, adorable foxes are from the Upon a Star stamp set. I love them!!

I really can't WAIT for you to play along! you could win a $25 gift certificate to Lawn Fawn!!!!

enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D