Thursday, May 16, 2019

Sweet Stamp Shop May 2019 Release!

hello there!

I'm so excited to share the new Sweet Stamp Shop May release!



all of the stamp sets are adorable, cute and punny! totally my style! lol!!
ha!

my first card uses the awesome Visiting San Francisco stamp set!


There's No Place Like San Francisco Card by Samantha Mann for Sweet Stamp Shop, handmade card, watercolor, #sweetstampshop #watercolor #cards

love it!
I added watercolor in Peacock Feathers for the 'bay' water, and Squeezed Lemonade and Mustard Seed yellows for the sunny sky! 
I colored the image with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and then fussy cut it out and popped it up with foam tape! love the dimension! 

my second card uses the sweet James 1:17 stamp set!


Every Good and Perfect Gift Card by Samantha Mann for Sweet Stamp Shop, handmade card, religious, baby, distress oxide, ink blending #sweetstampshop #inkblending #babycard #distressoxide

I am in LOOOOVE with that sweet bunny and balloon image! 
it's sooooo cute!
The images were popped up with foam tape against the ink blended backgrounds! the sky was created with Distress Oxide Inks Blueprint Sketch and Peacock Feathers. the grass was created with Lucky Clover and Twisted Citron! then I sprinkled some water on top!

my last card uses the super cool and FUN Succulents stamp set!


Aloe You Vera Much Card by Samantha Mann for Sweet Stamp Shop, handmade card, ink blending, succulents, #sweetstampshop #inkblending #distressoxide #cards

looooove those cute plants!
I ink blended with Distress Oxide Inks in Mermaid Lagoon and Cracked Pistachio! such a pretty color combination!




love them!
there's also a planner words set being released, so be sure to check that one out, too!

those little unicorn-ice creams have got me all heart eyes and squeals!! they're so cute, and the phrases are JUST PERFECTION and so funny!! ha!!


don't you love them?
I used some white embossing paste and a star stencil to create the background, and then popped up those cuties for some dimension!!

Teamwork Makes the Dreamwork Card by Samantha Mann, Sweet Stamp Shop, handmade card, unicorns, ice-cream, stamps, stamping #sweetstampshop #cards #handmadecards

and the Ride or Die set is SO COOL, too!!

Ride or Die Best Friends Card by Samantha Mann, Sweet Stamp Shop, distress ink, handmade card, scooter, stamps, #sweetstampshop, #cards

I used some Distress Inks to create the background, and I just LOVE how it looks like they're riding into the sunset, well at least that was my intent!!

Isn't this just such a fun and happy release?! be sure to follow Sweet Stamp Shop on Instagram and in their Facebook group for all of the details and even MORE inspiration!!

enjoy!

1 comment:

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D