Monday, May 6, 2019

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #52 - Pets!

happy Monday!
let's start this week off with a NEW challenge over at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!



yay!





this new challenge is so fun and just *perfect* for all of the cute pet and critter images that Lawn Fawn has!

I had such a hard time narrowing down my pet images, I love them all! I finally decided to go with the CUUUUUUTE puppy images from the Happy Howloween stamp set! I love using 'seasonal' images in new ways!

Puppy Birthday Party Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Distress Oxide Inks, Ink Blending, Birthday, Handmade Cards, #oxideinks #inkblending #puppy #birthdaycard #lawnfawn

I colored all of the images with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and then fussy cut them out! I also included some little party images from the Party Animal stamp set! I love how festive and fun the pups all are!



Puppy Birthday Party Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Distress Oxide Inks, Ink Blending, Birthday, Handmade Cards, #oxideinks #inkblending #puppy #birthdaycard #lawnfawn

the background was ink blended with Distress Oxide Inks in Wilted Violet, Blueprint Sketch, Salty Ocean and Tumbled Glass! and the grass from the Grassy Border die set was ink blended with Lucky Clover and Twisted Citron Distress Oxide Inks! I sprinkled water on top of of it all, and once it was dry, I die cut it out with the Peekaboo Backdrop die! I also die cut out the frames many times with white cardstock, and glued them all on top of it each other for some height!


Puppy Birthday Party Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Distress Oxide Inks, Ink Blending, Birthday, Handmade Cards, #oxideinks #inkblending #puppy #birthdaycard #lawnfawn


finally, I finished the card off by curving the sentiment along vellum cut out using the Fancy Wavy Banners die - which is my new favorite way to add sentiments! lol!

then I finished off the card with some clear star sequins!

I really can't WAIT for you to play along! you could win a $25 gift certificate to Lawn Fawn!!!!

enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D