Wednesday, February 27, 2019

thanks for being my friend!

hello!
happy Wednesday!
today I have this fun card up on the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!



the theme for the current challenge is all about weather, and I just couldn't resist making another rainbow card with the Rainbow Die! I added color with Distress Inks and then splattered some white acrylic paint on top!



the background was ink blended with Wilted Violet, Blueprint Sketch and Peacock Feathers Distress Inks! and then I used Puffy Cloud Borders Dies and die cut some clouds in vellum and white cardstock! 
once everything was in place and stuck down, I used some white embossing paste and a star stencil to add some texture! what fun!!!

the smile was added with the largest smiley face from Let's Toast! and the sentiment is from Critters at the Dog Park! so much fun!

be sure to play along, and to head over to the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog to check out all of the details, too!
enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. So so cute. Thanks for playing at Crafts Galore Challenge. I wish you the best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Samantha, fabulous rainbow

    ReplyDelete

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D