Monday, February 18, 2019

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #47 - What's the Weather?

happy Monday!
let's start this week off with a NEW challenge over at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!



yay!



eeeeeep!!
LOVE this idea for a challenge!!!! what FUN!




no surprise that I had to go rainbow, right?! :P ha!
I used embossing paste, and tinted it in various rainbow colors with Distress Ink and then just smeared it onto the background of my card!! SO FUN! and love the texture!



I colored all of the images with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and then fussy cut them out! the sun was from Out of This World and the clouds are from Plane and Simple! I added some 'freckles' to the faces with glitter!! I love that look!


I heat embossed the sentiment from Critter Concert and then added the strips to the background with foam tape! 

I really can't WAIT for you to play along! you could win a $25 gift certificate to Lawn Fawn!!!!

enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D