Friday, January 11, 2019

Create a Smile January 2019 Release!

wooooo!
it's time for the Create a Smile Stamps January release, and it's SOOOOO CUTE!!! there are dies, there are stamps and there is, of course, fun!!


I created two cards with some of the new products, and you're going to go all HEART EYES for the cards the rest of the team created!! be sure to check them out!

my first card uses the gorgeous new Fine Ferns stamp set!


I made a wreath with the long, solid images! I used Twisted Citron and Cracked Postachio Distress Oxide Inks to do the rock and roll technique! then I sprinkled in some of the smaller, solid leaf image in Cracked Pistachio and Lucky Clover! 


the sentiment was created with the gorgeous letters from Lettering Alphas, that I heat embossed in gold onto some vellum, and then fussy cut out!
I also stitched along the wreath, and finished off the card with some gold glitter, enamel dots!

my next card uses the sweet, pretty and versatile, Birthday Cool Cuts!


yay, so fun!
I create some fun backgrounds with alcohol inks and then used the dies to die cut these fun words out! I stacked the die cuts to give it some height! and then combined phrases from Message in a Bottle and Mini Birthday - which is the PERFECT companion to this new die!


I also used Mustard Seed Distress Oxide Inks on top of a light grey cardstock, to create the background! so magical!

be sure to check out the Create a Smile Stamps blog and Facebook group for more details on this release! 
enjoy!

1 comment:

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D