Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Winter Sky and Warm Wishes Card

hello again!
today I have this card up on the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!



I love how this card turned out, even though there's a heck of a lot of purple...and usually purple just makes me cringe, but I really love it as the night sky!! 
I used the Winter Skies stamp set, the Snow Cool stamp set and Upon a Star stamp sets. I also used the Stitched Hillside Borders dies to create the snowy hills.



I just looooove those constellations in the sky! and the bright yellow scarves on the cuddly critters are so bright and cheerful! 

be sure to check out this card on the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog. and then play along with the current Winter Wonderland Color Challenge!
enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D