Monday, December 17, 2018

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #43 - Wonderful Winter

happy Monday!
let's start this week off with a NEW challenge over at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!



this time, we want to see you with a rainbow color inspiration! 




yay!




you know I love me some rainbow! and this pastel, almost rainbow palette for winter is sooooo pretty!! wow! 

i had to amp up the colors a little...i couldn't stop myself, but I was still totally inspired by this color palette, and that sky!!!



so fun, right!? my little yetis are making snow angels!! (I hope that is conveyed!). the images are from Yeti Set Go! the sentiment is from Snow Cool! the snow was created with Distress Oxide Inks (Tumbled Glass and Peacock Feathers). then I splattered on some color and white acrylic ink!



the middle yeti is on an action wobbler, and he shakes back and forth! it's so fun, since he's making that snow angel! 


I really can't WAIT for you to play along! you could win a $25 gift certificate to Lawn Fawn!!!!
enjoy!




1 comment:

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D