Monday, June 18, 2018

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #31 - Flowers, Floral, Foilage!

happy Monday!
let's start this week off with a NEW challenge over at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!



this time...we want to see some flower power!



I have to be honest...this one was a challenge for me...I'm not a big flower-y person and my first thought was: I don't have any Lawn Fawn flower sets!!! 
but I was wrong!! there are SOOOO many small floral images tucked into each set! here's my card!



eek! I love it!

I used the Easter Party stamp set for those sweet little flower girl images! and the leaves are from the Gleeful Gardens set!
I colored all of the images with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers, and then attached them to the background.



the background was ink blended with Distress Oxide Inks in Blueprint Sketch, Peacock Feathers, Lucky Clover and Twisted Citron! then I splattered some water on top!
I heat embossed the sentiment from Hello Sunshine in white! love how it pops!


I really can't WAIT for you to play along! you could win a $25 gift certificate to Lawn Fawn!!!!
enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D