Friday, June 8, 2018

Create a Smile Stamps June 2018 Release!

hello!!

today is the official Create a Smile Stamps June release!! The stamps are available now - so be sure to grab your favorites!! 


I'm SOOOOO excited for this release!! all of the images are SO ADORABLE!!! I am in LOOOOVE with the seagulls from Gull Gang!!
I created  this cute card....


ha ha ha!! it reminds me of the seagulls from Finding Nemo!! ha!
I colored all of the images with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers, and then fussy cut them out!


I LOVE that one of them is stealing the fry...and their expressions!! ha!! I am cracking up!!
The bottom was created with Distress Inks in Peacock Feathers and Blueprint Sketch! then I did lots of splattering with colors and white ink!

my second card uses the sweet sweet First Day of School stamp set!


and that mouse could not be more adorable!!!! 
again, all of my images were colored with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and then fussy cut out!
I stamped the various pen and paintbrush images in a light grey on the top of the cardbase.


then I used Distress Inks in Picked Raspberry, Mustard Seed and Squeezed Lemonade to ink blend the background!
I tore that piece of cardstock at the bottom, and attached it to the cardfront with the strip of washi!
so cute!

which brings me to my final card of the release, which uses the Say What? stamp set!


LOVE it!
and you know I had to sneak a rainbow in there...ha!
I stamped almost all of the images and colored them all in, then placed them in rainbow order onto my card front!


the background was created by using a grey tinted embossing paste and the Big Stars Polka Stencil! LOVE IT!

hope these cards inspired to check out the release!! the rest of the DT has created INCREDIBLE cards and I can't wait for you to see them! 
enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I love those seagulls as well. Your rainbow is beautiful. Hugz

    ReplyDelete

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D