Thursday, November 9, 2017

Summer Lovin' Layout!

hello!
hope you're having a happy day!
I just thought I'd pop in to share a layout I created for the newest Altenew Sketch Challenge



love it!
I'm a HUGE fan of sketch challenges, especially for layouts! LOVE LOVE LOVE having a 'reason' to get my Reflections Kit out and make something! oh! and I just got the new Our Family Kit, too!! I just opened it and CAN'T WAIT to play!

ok, so here's my layout!



love it!
these photos are of all of my Menn at the pool this summer! that's where we spend most days during the summer...let's be honest! it's so hot here! ha!



I started by using some gesso and a large brush to paint a circle for the photo cluster! then I layered some papers and chipboard stickers from the kit behind the photos! I also stitched along the edges of some of the photos, just cuz! I am in LOVE with stitching on layouts!



lastly, I splattered the page with some white acrylic paint and did some stamping with various phrases from the mini Traveling and My Family stamp sets! :)

so that's my layout! hope it made you smile! and hope your'e inspired to play along with me! 
enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D