Saturday, October 19, 2013

patterned paper layout at the lawnscaping blog

hey there!!
hope your weekend is off to a good start! 

just in case you were up for some fun, holiday layout inspiration, i'm over on the lawnscaping blog today! the last challenge was all about patterned paper! and i loooooooooooove my patterned paper! 


i keep ALL of my scraps! 
(even the tiny border pieces from all of those 6x6 pads i have!)

my layout there was even created using only the patterned paper borders i keep from my 6x6 pads! lol! here's a sneak peak!!


so check it out and then get ready, we have another amazing challenge coming for you on monday!! :)
enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, those borders would make for a gorgeous card! I'm not organized to keep all this stuff. These usually go into the recycling bin at my house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the sneak peek already!!
    Gonna hop on over to the LS blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They would make a gorgeous card indeed! You're smart to keep these...there's always a way to use them!

    ReplyDelete

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D