Friday, August 24, 2012

i love you more

hello!

here's a card i made last night for the most recent challenge at the play date cafe. LOVE the colors! :) i was instantly inspired to use my brand new stamps from the alley way stamps



first of all, let me tell you, i saw this stamp set and ordered it! all within 5 minutes! that's how much i was in love with it! ha ha!! i'm pretty sure i'll be using it again and again! lol!

here's my card:

i paper pieced the little sushi friends - these guys are perfect for paper piecing! :) the word bubbles are from october afternoon, but i used a mashup of the sentiments from the sushi bar set to create the sentiments!


the word bubbles and the sushi friends are all popped up for dimension, which i heart! :)

i'm pretty sure i smiled the whole time i made this card! i just love it! :)
hope it brought a smile to your face too!
enjoy!


7 comments:

  1. Awww this is so sweet. Thanks for playing with us at the Play Date Cafe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah, I have to get that set. I'm trying to hold out $. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it..such a fun card! Thanks for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card! Love those stamps! Thanks for joining us this week at The Play Date Cafe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol, this made me giggle, it's what my hubby and I say to each other all the time! Really fun card and they look great paper pieced! Thanks so much for joining in the fun with us over at The Play Date Cafe this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha ha! This card totally cracked me up. I love it!! I'm a new follower. :) Thanks for joining us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is so so adorable.. I LOVE how you used the new set!! eek.. so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D