Wednesday, March 28, 2012

a *sweet* sentiment and scene

the first time i saw this stamp set from thje sweet stamp shop, i knew it had to be mine! so now that i finally have it, i had to get it inky for the sweet stamp shop challenge!






here's my card!



i heat embossed the birds and popped up the grass for dimension. it's definately a very clean and simple card, but i love the brightness it still has! :)




there were so many sentments to choose from, but i thought 'sweet thoughts' was the way to go for my first card with this set! :) there will be more...oh yes, there will be more! :)



enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Sam! I love the embossed birds on a wire.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I want that stamp even more now! I love the simplicity of the card.

    ReplyDelete

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D