Saturday, March 24, 2012

inspired by - hoppy easter!

i'm so excited about this lawnscaping challenge - inspired by! because let's be honest, there is so much creativity out there, it's hard not to be inspired with each mouse click sometimes! :)






i saw this card by savannah o'gwynn, and oh.my.gosh! i was instantly in love!!! so this is my inspiration piece!




and here's my take...lawn fawn-ized! :)





i just loved making the little chicken a bunny on the inspiration card, so i thought it would be hilarious to make the flamingo from 'gnome sweet gnome' into a bunny (i used the bunny ears and tail from the bunny on the 'my silly valentine' set)!




the flamingo was paper pieced with lawn fawn's 6x6 paper, as well as the grass. i finished it off with the sentiment i made with 'harold's abc's'.



i had a blast making this card, and i think that savannah o'gwynn is just so talented, you should totally check out all of her work! that will get you inspired to play with lawnscaping too!!

enjoy!

8 comments:

  1. So cute! It made me want to put bunny ears on Sidney! Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHH! That is sooooooooo cute! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!!!!! I LOVE that bunny flamingo! What a fabulous card! YOU ROCK! THANK YOU soooooooo much for sharing this post with me!!! You made my day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my cuteness!!!!!!! ACK! Love what you did with the flamingo! How stinkin' clever is that! SOOOOOO CUTE! Samantha, I am in LOVE WITH THIS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute Samantha!!! I love the bunny ears :):):):)

    Sneaky hint - my blog hop (Lawnscaping) project uses this sentiment too (with Sally's ABCs) - hee hee - it's so fun for easter/spring!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so fun! Oh my gosh, Samantha, you always make me giggle with your cute and punny cards. Love this! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this!!!! How fun is that flamingo?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely card that you created. It is just perfect for the upcoming Easter holiday!! Very nice work, Samantha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh!!! so cute!!! Love your idea :) So glad you playing along with us at Lawnscaping :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D