Wednesday, January 4, 2012

a masculine baby card?


alright, here i am with my last entry for the CHA contest over at lawn fawn!




i'll make this a quick post! so, here's my card:




is it a little masculine? i was going for a masculine feel for the card, and then i thought...uh, sam...a masculine baby card?! i don't know what i was thinking, maybe i was drink on color! because i love that color combination! :)


i weaved some of my ribbons together on the side. the nestabilities label is popped up for dimension. the mobile is heat embossed, and then the moon and stars are also popped up. then i added some glossy shine to the moon and stars, i love the subtle feel it gives off!




the carriage is paper pieced, and it's hard to tell, but i added the mini star the center of the wheels.


so that's my card!

enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D