Tuesday, July 28, 2026

you have a pizza my heart!

hello!
today I have this fun, yummy!, card up on the Newton's Nook Designs blog!

Any Way You Slice It Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Newton's Nook, Pizza, Cards, Card Making, Die Cuts, Masculine Card, #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #pizza #cardmaking #cards

so fun!
I made this card for my son - who's away at college for the summer for the FIRST TIME, and I'm having a hard time with him not at home - so I'm sending lots of cards! lol
I started by stamping the images from Newton's Thanksgiving and Newton Loves Pizza and coloring them in with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers.
I also added some details with a white gel pen once everything was dry.

Any Way You Slice It Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Newton's Nook, Pizza, Cards, Card Making, Die Cuts, Masculine Card, #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #pizza #cardmaking #cards

I used some paper from the Black & White Basics Paper Pad that reminded me of a vintage pizza restaurant! then I used the Card 4 Layout Die Set to die cut it out.
it adds such a fun look!
I die cut out the banner using the Banner Trio Die Set and then heat embossed the sentiment from Newton Loves Pizza Stamp Set in black.

Any Way You Slice It Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Newton's Nook, Pizza, Cards, Card Making, Die Cuts, Masculine Card, #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #pizza #cardmaking #cards

I finished off the card by sprinkling on a few red sequins (or pepperonis!!) ha!

be sure to check the card out on the Newton's Nook Designs blog, too!
enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D