Monday, September 2, 2024

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #180 - Woodland Wonder

happy Monday!
let's start this week off with a NEW challenge over at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!


yay!    
there's nothing better than using stencils on a card!! one my favorite things to use!


oh woodland critters are just sooooo cute and sweet!!!
I had so much fun playing with these squirrel images!

Everything is S'more Fun with You Card by Samantha M for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog, Lawn Fawn, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Watercolor, Woodland, Squirrels, #lawnfawnatics #lawnfawnaticschallenge #lawnfawn #distressinks #watercolor #cardmaking #handmadecards

so fun, right?
I stamped and colored the images from S'More the Merrier and Let's Go Nuts! I used Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and then die cut them out with the coordinating dies. then I added some details with a white gel pen. I thought it would be so cute to make a scene with these cute squirrels making s'mores!
 
Everything is S'more Fun with You Card by Samantha M for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog, Lawn Fawn, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Watercolor, Woodland, Squirrels, #lawnfawnatics #lawnfawnaticschallenge #lawnfawn #distressinks #watercolor #cardmaking #handmadecards

for the background, I did some watercoloring with Distress Inks and the packaging technique with Mowed Lawn. once it was dry, I used Mowed Lawn, Twisted Citron and Pine Needles to ink blend on top! I LOVE ink blending on top of watercolored backgrounds! it really intensifies the vibrancy of the colors.

Everything is S'more Fun with You Card by Samantha M for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog, Lawn Fawn, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Watercolor, Woodland, Squirrels, #lawnfawnatics #lawnfawnaticschallenge #lawnfawn #distressinks #watercolor #cardmaking #handmadecards

then I splattered some white acrylic ink and gold ink on the background to mimic stars.
lastly, I heat embossed the sentiment in white onto black cardstock.

I really can't WAIT for you to play along! you could win a $25 gift certificate to Lawn Fawn!!!!
enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D