Monday, September 18, 2023

cutest cuddle puddle layout!

 hello there!
today I'm feeling the monday vibes and wishing I was in this cuddle puddle with my kittens!!

Cuddle Puddle Scrapbook Layout by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Newton's Nook, Mixed Media, Watercolor, Scraboooking, #newtonsnook #watercolor #scrapbook #scrapbooking #layout #papercrafts #diecutting

this layout is up on the Newton's Nook Designs blog!
I had so much fun doing lots of mixed media! I used the Meow Stencil and white embossing paste to create the circle in the center. then once it was dry, I used watercolors in yellows, lime greens and grey over it all.

Cuddle Puddle Scrapbook Layout by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Newton's Nook, Mixed Media, Watercolor, Scraboooking, #newtonsnook #watercolor #scrapbook #scrapbooking #layout #papercrafts #diecutting

I also die cut out lots and lots of stars with the Sky Scene Builder dies from the Birthday Meows Paper Pad. I stamped all around the area with the Cat-itude stamp set in black and also sprinkled the stars and various puffy chipboards too!!

Cuddle Puddle Scrapbook Layout by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Newton's Nook, Mixed Media, Watercolor, Scraboooking, #newtonsnook #watercolor #scrapbook #scrapbooking #layout #papercrafts #diecutting

then I stitched all around it the whole circle!

Cuddle Puddle Scrapbook Layout by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Newton's Nook, Mixed Media, Watercolor, Scraboooking, #newtonsnook #watercolor #scrapbook #scrapbooking #layout #papercrafts #diecutting

I know it's not a card, but the same techniques can still be appplied to a card, too!
be sure to check it out on the Newton's Nook Designs Blog.
enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Samantha, this is absolutely beautiful! Sometimes we all can forget how many different types of projects we can use our stamps and stencils for. I want to start scrapbooking all over again!!!

    ReplyDelete

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D