Wednesday, April 26, 2023

new home in the city!

hello and happy mid-week wishes to you!
today I have a card up on the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!

the current challenge is all about City vs Country living! I already had made a card for the country life the day the challenge launched! so this time, I decided to make a city-themed card!

Congrats On Your New Home Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, New Home Card, New Home, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Die Cutting, handmade cards, card making, #lawnfawn #lawnfawnatics #distressinks #newhome #cardmaking #handmadecards

so fun!
I used the images from Happy Village and Village Heroes to create this card! everything was stamped and then colored with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. then I fussy cut it all out! I also added some details with the white gel pen.

Congrats On Your New Home Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, New Home Card, New Home, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Die Cutting, handmade cards, card making, #lawnfawn #lawnfawnatics #distressinks #newhome #cardmaking #handmadecards

I used Sunray Background Stencil with Distress Inks in Wilted Violet, Blueprint Sketch and Mermaid Lagoon. then the same colors for the background.
I love how it looks like the sun is coming up from the city!

Congrats On Your New Home Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, New Home Card, New Home, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Die Cutting, handmade cards, card making, #lawnfawn #lawnfawnatics #distressinks #newhome #cardmaking #handmadecards

I used Distress Oxide Inks in Black Soot and Lost Shadow to color the streets, which were die cut with the Stitched Hillside Borders dies from white cardstock. I also splattered some water, white acrylic ink and the same Distress Oxide Ink colors to add texture!
I popped up the card, speech bubble and sun/cloud image with foam tape!


be sure to check this card out on the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog and play along!
enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D