Monday, March 20, 2023

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #145 - Inspired by a Movie, Book or Song

happy Monday!
let's start this week off with a NEW challenge over at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!



yay!

 
this is such a fun challenge - definitely one of my favorites!!
can you guess what TV show inspired me...?

Sailor Moon Inspired Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Distress Inks, Card Making, Inspired By, Handmade Cards, #lawnfawnatics #lawnfawn #sailormoon #distressinks #Inkblending #cardmaking #handmadecards

what fun, right? lol! it's Sailor Moon!
I used to watch this show growing up, and honestly, it still holds a special place in my heart! I love it so much, and have alllll the nostalgia!
I stamped and colored all of the images with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and then fussy cut them all out! I used so.many.stamp sets!!

All the Clouds (small moon)
Purrfectly Wicked (cat)
Happy Howloween (large moon, cape and mask) Screen Time (girl and boy)
You are Sublime (hair)
Meow You Doin? (hair buns)
Snow Cool (hat and bow)
Scent with Love (rose)

Sailor Moon Inspired Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Distress Inks, Card Making, Inspired By, Handmade Cards, #lawnfawnatics #lawnfawn #sailormoon #distressinks #Inkblending #cardmaking #handmadecards

I used Distress Inks in Black Soot, Uncharted Mariner, Blueprint Sketch, Mermaid Lagoon, Peacock Feathers and Salvaged Patina to create the background! I also used Squeezed Lemonade to create the moon glow. 
once it was all set, I used the Starry Sky Stencil and some white embossing paste.
 
Sailor Moon Inspired Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Distress Inks, Card Making, Inspired By, Handmade Cards, #lawnfawnatics #lawnfawn #sailormoon #distressinks #Inkblending #cardmaking #handmadecards

I finished by heat embossing the sentiment in white onto black cardstock and then popping it up with foam tape! I used the Harold's ABC's and Out of This World stamp sets to create the sentiment!
 
I really can't WAIT for you to play along! you could win a $25 gift certificate to Lawn Fawn!!!!
enjoy!

1 comment:

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D