Saturday, January 28, 2023

how much wood could a woodchuck chuck?

these beavers are so cute and totally have my heart!
and today they're also being featured on the Lawn Fawn blog, but guess what else? there's a bonus! I have a video for this card, too! you can check it out on my youtube channel, or click here!

Wood You Be Mine Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawn, Lawn Fawn, Stamps, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Valentine, Valentine's Day, Handmade cards, Card Making #lawnfawn #clearstamps #stamping #distressinks #Inkblending #cardmaking

love these guys!
I stamp the images from Wood You Be Mine and Toadally Awesome, then colored all of the images with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and then sued the coordinating die cuts to die cut them out!

Wood You Be Mine Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawn, Lawn Fawn, Stamps, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Valentine, Valentine's Day, Handmade cards, Card Making #lawnfawn #clearstamps #stamping #distressinks #Inkblending #cardmaking

for the background, I die cut out the water from the Stitched Hillside Borders and then the grass from the Grassy Border

I also splattered the same colors onto the water. 

Wood You Be Mine Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawn, Lawn Fawn, Stamps, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Valentine, Valentine's Day, Handmade cards, Card Making #lawnfawn #clearstamps #stamping #distressinks #Inkblending #cardmaking

I finished the card by heat embossing the sentiment in white onto a vellum banner that was die cut with the Fancy Wavy Banners.

be sure to check out the card on the Lawn Fawn blog, and on my YouTube channel!
enjoy!

1 comment:

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D