Sunday, August 7, 2022

have a croc-ing summer!

hello!
today I have this card up on the Lawn Fawn blog! and BONUS - I made a video to go along with it! you can check it out here, or by clicking here!

Have a Croc-ing Summer Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawn, Clear Stamps, Die Cutting, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Summer, Puns, crocodile, alligator, handmade card, Cards, card making #lawnfawn #cardmaking #distressinks #summer #handmadecarsds

I stamped the images from Croc My World, Wild for You, Pool Party and On the Beach and then colored them in with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. I couldn’t resist coloring in the umbrella and beach ball with rainbow colors! It’s the perfect pop of color for a summer card!


Have a Croc-ing Summer Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawn, Clear Stamps, Die Cutting, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Summer, Puns, crocodile, alligator, handmade card, Cards, card making #lawnfawn #cardmaking #distressinks #summer #handmadecarsds

I added some details to the images with a white gel pen. 
I die cut some white cardstock with the Stitched Ripple Background die, and then die cut that panel with the Stitched Pond die set.

I used Wilted Violet, Blueprint Sketch, Mermaid Lagoon and Salvaged Patina to ink blend the pool. Then I used some White Embossing Paste and mixed it with some Manatee Ink on my kraft mat. I spread that through the Brick Stencil onto a white card front and set it aside to dry. 


Have a Croc-ing Summer Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawn, Clear Stamps, Die Cutting, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Summer, Puns, crocodile, alligator, handmade card, Cards, card making #lawnfawn #cardmaking #distressinks #summer #handmadecarsds

I die cut out part of the sentiment with the Henry’s ABCs die set from Fog Cardstock and white cardstock. I used Distress Oxide Inks in Twisted Citron and Lucky Clover to add some free to the white cardstock letters and then layered behind the grey for a little bit of extra pizzazz! 

the rest of the sentiment was heat embossed in white onto Black Licorice Cardstock, then cut into tiny banners.

be sure to check out the card on the Lawn Fawn blog, and to watch the video!
enjoy!

1 comment:

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D