Thursday, October 21, 2021

Get Cracking on Christmas Card - Holly Jolly Season

hello!!!

today I'm joining Jenn Shurkus as she continues to Get Cracking on those Christmas cards!! I'm sooooooooo excited to be joining her since I'm still in the Christmas card-making mode! ha!!


be sure to join in the Christmas fun!!
if you create a project, share it on social media with the tag: #getcrackingonchristmas and comment on Jenn's blog!
as an added bonus...Jenn will be doing a live event on her YouTube channel Thursday, Oct 21st at 8:00p ET
www.youtube.com/jennshurkus

ok, let's get onto my card!

I used some of my favorite stamps and stencils from Create a Smile Stamps!

'tis the season to be jolly card by Samantha Mann, Get Cracking on Christmas, Create a Smile Stamps, Create a Smile, Distress Inks, Christmas, Card Making, Handmade Cards, #getcrackingonchristmas #createasmile #createasmilestamps #distressinks #christmas #ornaments #christmascard #cardmaking

so cute!
who's ready for some sparkle?! lol!
I used the adorable and oversized Be Jolly stamp set from Create a Smile Stamps! aren't they so cute!?
the images were stamped and then watercolored with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. once dry, I fussy cut them out and added some white gel pen details!

'tis the season to be jolly card by Samantha Mann, Get Cracking on Christmas, Create a Smile Stamps, Create a Smile, Distress Inks, Christmas, Card Making, Handmade Cards, #getcrackingonchristmas #createasmile #createasmilestamps #distressinks #christmas #ornaments #christmascard #cardmaking

I used Distress Inks in Blueprint Sketch, Mermaid Lagoon, Cracked Pistachio and Twisted Citron to create the ink blended background. once I had the base layer done, I used the Fragments Stencil! loooove that stencil! 
once that was all done, I splattered some water on top. and when it was dry, I used the beautiful Snowflake Stencil and some sparkly paste to add the shiiiiine! lol!

'tis the season to be jolly card by Samantha Mann, Get Cracking on Christmas, Create a Smile Stamps, Create a Smile, Distress Inks, Christmas, Card Making, Handmade Cards, #getcrackingonchristmas #createasmile #createasmilestamps #distressinks #christmas #ornaments #christmascard #cardmaking

I attached the ornaments by stitching on my sewing machine! so fun!

don't forget to comment on Jenn's blog post and play along, too! 

enjoy!

1 comment:

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D