Thursday, May 6, 2021

you're manatee-rific!

hey there!
today I have this fun, cute card up on the Newton's Nook Designs blog today!

You're Manatee-rific Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Deisgns, Stencil, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Watercolor, Cards, Card Making, Handmade Cards, #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #manatee #cards #cardmaking #distressinks #inkblending

manatees are my favorite animal and I just LOOOOVE these cute, floaty potatoes!
I stamped and colored the images with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers from the Manatee-rific stamp set, then used the coordinating dies to die cut them out!
I also used the bubbles and seaweed from the Scuba Newton stamp!

You're Manatee-rific Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Deisgns, Stencil, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Watercolor, Cards, Card Making, Handmade Cards, #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #manatee #cards #cardmaking #distressinks #inkblending

I used the Hills & Grass Stencil to create the wavy water! I used Distress Inks in Seedless Preserves, Blueprint Sketch, Mermaid Lagoon, Peacock Feathers and Cracked Pistachio. once they were all ink blended, I used the same colors and the packaging technique on top, to create the watery, watercolor look!

You're Manatee-rific Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Deisgns, Stencil, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Watercolor, Cards, Card Making, Handmade Cards, #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #manatee #cards #cardmaking #distressinks #inkblending

lastly, I heat embossed the sentiment in white, onto some black cardstock and cut it out in a banner shape!
be sure to check out the card on the Newton's Nook Designs blog!
enjoy!

1 comment:

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D