Monday, December 21, 2020

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #91 - new year inspiration

happy Monday!
let's start this week off with a NEW challenge over at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!


yay!


ooooo, so gorgeous, right? I loooooove all of the photos! and I love the subdued color palette, too!!! just winning all around!
 
Cheers & Happy New Year Card by Samantha Mann, Lawn Fawnatics, Lawn Fawn, Bokeh, Heat Embossing, Sequins, Card Making, Cards, handmade cards, #lawnfawn #lawnfawnatics #letsbokeh #bokeh #cardmaking #cards #heatembossing #newyearscard
 
eeeeep! love it!
I used the Let's Bokeh stamp set to create a bokeh background!
what fun!
I started by ink blending the background in Chipped Sapphire, Seedless Preserves and Milled Lavender Distress Oxide Inks! then I splattered some water on the background!

Cheers & Happy New Year Card by Samantha Mann, Lawn Fawnatics, Lawn Fawn, Bokeh, Heat Embossing, Sequins, Card Making, Cards, handmade cards, #lawnfawn #lawnfawnatics #letsbokeh #bokeh #cardmaking #cards #heatembossing #newyearscard

once it was dry, I did lots of heat embossing! a LOT of heat embossing! I stamped the circles in various sizes all around, and then either heat embossed it in Clear, Sparkle Clear or Pearl clear! oooooo!! ha!

Cheers & Happy New Year Card by Samantha Mann, Lawn Fawnatics, Lawn Fawn, Bokeh, Heat Embossing, Sequins, Card Making, Cards, handmade cards, #lawnfawn #lawnfawnatics #letsbokeh #bokeh #cardmaking #cards #heatembossing #newyearscard

then I heat embossed part of the sentiment in white onto some vellum, and fussy cut around it! I finished the card off with sequins all over, too!

I really can't WAIT for you to play along! you could win a $25 gift certificate to Lawn Fawn!!!!
enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Great mix of colors and theme!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so beautiful card !
    Merry Christmas! 🎅

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the version I saw on the blog & followed the link. It is absolutely gorgeous! I have this set, purchased probably 3 years ago & I'm embarrassed to say, never used it. Seeing what you have done has opened my mind to possibilities.

    ReplyDelete

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D