Monday, January 6, 2020

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #68 - Something Old, Something New

happy Monday!
let's start this week off with a NEW challenge over at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!



yay!




Lawn Fawn stamps work seamlessly with each other, so this challenge is going to be a breeze for everyone!!! I just know it!
for my card, I combined two sets with reindeer images!


Sleigh All Day Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Christmas, Sequins, Cards, handmade Cards, Stamping #distressinks #lawnfawn #lawnfawnatics #inkblending #christmascards #cards

...because I can NOT stop making Christmas cards! hahaha! send help!

I started by coloring all of the images with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and then fussy cutting them out! a few of the reindeer are from the older Toboggan Together and the other one is from the new Ho-Ho-Holidays stamp set! they're so cute, playing in Santa's sleigh! ha!


Sleigh All Day Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Christmas, Sequins, Cards, handmade Cards, Stamping #distressinks #lawnfawn #lawnfawnatics #inkblending #christmascards #cards

I also die cut out some clouds in white cardstock and vellum using the Puffy Cloud Borders dies! I just adore adding a layer of vellum for clouds! 
I used Distress Inks in Wilted Violet, Blueprint Sketch and Peacock Feathers to create the background! then I splattered some water and white acrylic paint to mimic stars in the background! 

and the sentiment was stamped with Harold's ABC's!


I really can't WAIT for you to play along! you could win a $25 gift certificate to Lawn Fawn!!!!

enjoy!




1 comment:

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D