Friday, August 16, 2019

Sweet Stamp Shop August 2019 Release

hello!!
join me in welcoming the Sweet Stamp Shop back after a little hiatus that included a move for the company and sweet little baby for Nicole!

today I'm sharing the projects I made with the new sets and I hope they make you as happy as they make me!
because, honestly, my inner Lisa Frank fan is freaking out! ha!

my first card uses the new Roller Girl stamp set, which is amazing!!



see? that set, swoon!
I am SUCH a fan of roller skates and ANYthing 80s!
so here's my FUN card:


Roller Girl Card by Samantha Mann for Sweet Stamp Shop, handmade cards, roller skates, glitter, 80s, card, #sweetstampshop #rollerskates #cards #inkblending #distressinks

eeeep!
I popped up the skates and then added some glitter to the stars and the fire!!! looooove the glitter, which is PERFECT for the 80s feel!
and the top part of the background was ink blended with Distress Inks in Mustard Seed and Squeezed Lemonade!

my second card uses the fun vegas-y Slot Machine stamp set!


7563 Pennies Birthday Card by Samantha Mann for Sweet Stamp Shop, cards, handmade cards, slot machine, vegas, birthday card #sweetstampshop #birthdaycard #slotmachine #gamble #zigcleancolorrealbrushmarkers

it's perfect for making cards for my husband who LOVES vegas!
I colored all of the images with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and then fussy cut them all out!
that sentiment CRACKS ME UP!! ha ha ha!! 
I can still remember playing nickel slots in college and jumping up and down and squealing when we 'won' what felt like a million coins!!! (it was 5 dollars...ha!!)

my last card uses the amazing USA Map stamp set...which I'm SUPER in love with!


A Few Good People Card by Samantha Mann for Sweet Stamp Shop, handmade cards, watercolor, USA map, map, card #sweetstampshop #cards #usamap #watercolor

and yes, I stamped, watercolored and fussy cut every SINGLE state...for those of you playing along at home, that's 50 images, some of which are SO SMALL! ha!! but they're PERFECT for making cards and adding to a planner! 
for my card I used most of the states, and arranged them in a rainbow order! 
the sentiment from the Whole World Stamp Set and was heat embossed in white and popped up with foam tape!

oh!! and I have to share the other stamp set being released: Summer Stickies!



who else is in LOVE with this, like I am?!

so that's the release!
what set is your favorite? tell me in the comments below and then snag it!
enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D