Friday, April 12, 2019

Create a Smile Stamps April 2019 Release

hi again!!
I'm soooooo excited to share my cards for the new Create a Smile Stamps release!!



I created 4 cards, so let's get to it!

my first card is a sweet, unique wedding card!


Best Wedding Wishes Card by Samantha Mann - Create a Smile Stamps, distress ink, wedding, rainbow #wedding #cards #inkblending #createasmile

I combined the new Floral Decorations stamp set with the older beaaauuuuuutiful Decorated Wishes stamp set!
I masked off the off-set strip with masking tape, and then ink blended with Distress Inks! once that was done, I stamped the various floral images in the same colors, looooooove that look!! 


Best Wedding Wishes Card by Samantha Mann - Create a Smile Stamps, distress ink, wedding, rainbow #wedding #cards #inkblending #createasmile

once that was done, I sprinkled some white acrylic paint on top!
the sentiment was then heat embossed in black! the banner was heat embossed onto vellum, and then attached under the card!
and I finished off the card with some Pretty Pink Post clear sequins.

my second card is a birthday card, with perhaps, the cutest little candy pieces, ever!


Sweetest Birthday Wishes Card by Samantha Mann, Create a Smile Stamps, candy, zig clean color real brush markers, Birthday, distress inks #inkblending #createasmile #birthday #cards

aren't they SO cute!?
I colored all of the images with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers, and then fussy cut them out! They are from the new Little Treats stamp set! I popped some of them up with foam tape!


Sweetest Birthday Wishes Card by Samantha Mann, Create a Smile Stamps, candy, zig clean color real brush markers, Birthday, distress inks #inkblending #createasmile #birthday #cards

the background was ink blended with Distress Inks in Peacock Feathers, Blueprint Sketch and Wilted Violet! then I sprinkled some water on top!
the background was then die cut with the new, SUPER COOL, Focal Die!

my next card is keeping with the birthday theme!


You Still Look Scrumptious Card by Samantha Mann, Create a Smile Stamps, handmade cards, ice cream, stencil, die cut, #createasmiles #icecream #cards, #distressoxide #birthday

but this time, I used the new Birthday Sampler set, combined with the newly RE-released Soft Serve die!
I die cut the ice cream image with white, and then used Distress Oxide Inks in Fossilized Amber and Vintage Photo (waffle cone) and Picked Raspberry, Worn Lipstick and Dried Marigold (ice-cream) and sprinkled some water on top! I attached the die cut pieces on top of the ink blending and then cut around it! I popped the whole thing up with foam tape! 


You Still Look Scrumptious Card by Samantha Mann, Create a Smile Stamps, handmade cards, ice cream, stencil, die cut, #createasmiles #icecream #cards, #distressoxide #birthday

the background was created by tinting some white embossing paste with grey ink, and then using it with the Waves Stencil to add some wonky lines!
I heat embossed the sentiment onto vellum, attached it to the card and finished it all off with the Pretty Pink Posh sparkling clear sequins!

my last card uses another newly RE-release product: the Sending Sunshine mini-stamp set!


Pinch Me Card by Samantha Mann - Create a Smile Stamps, lobster, ocean, stencil #createasmiles #cards #stamps #inkblending

looooove it! those little lobsters are just darling!! (and I can't help but think of the quote from Friends, check that out here!)
I colored all of the images with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers, and then fussy cut them out! aren't they so adorable?


Pinch Me Card by Samantha Mann - Create a Smile Stamps, lobster, ocean, stencil #createasmiles #cards #stamps #inkblending

for the background, I used Distress Inks to ink blend with Peacock Feathers, Blueprint Sketch and Wilted Violet and combined it with the Curved Lines Stencil!
I finished off the card with some clear droplets!

So, those are my cards! 
Be sure to check out the rest of the cards the Design Team created....you're going to have your socks blown off!! 

thanks for sticking around to the end, and for checking out my cards!! 
enjoy!

1 comment:

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D