Wednesday, February 28, 2018

beam up some fun!

hello!
today I'm happy to have a card up on the Lawn Fawnatcis Challenge blog!


loooooooooove it!!

I used the new Beam Me Up set!! it's so cute!! and those phrases...eeeeee!! i LOVE them!! ha!
I colored all of the image with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and then fussy cut them out! I also combined some of the images from Out of this World to finish off the space theme!! so FUN!!



on my grey cardstock, I used a stencil I created from the Snowy Backdrops die! the white texture paste on the grey really POPS!! I think it's perfect for a space sky! ha!
the sentiments were heat embossed with white over black cardstock, and then a few of the elements were popped up with foam tape!

be sure to check out the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog for the latest challenge information!!!
enjoy!

1 comment:

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D