Thursday, January 25, 2018

being awesome!

hello!!

today I have this *fun* card up on the Newton's Nook Designs blog!
it had been a hot minute since I used the ADORABLE Believe in Unicorns stamps and coordinating dies! so I had to remedy that situation ASAP! lol!




so sweet! so rainbow-y! love it!
I used the Sky Borders Dies to create a mask/stencil kind of thing with white cardstock, and created my rainbow sky! I used various Distress Oxide Ink colors and a blending tool to do the rainbow-ing! :) then I used the Frames and Flags dies to add the scalloped edge to the cardstock!



I colored in the image with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and then added some glitter to the horn and heart!
lastly, I used the Waves Stencil and some white embossing paste to add texture to the background! LOVE how that looks!

hope this card has you inspired to get some crafting done!
enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. What a super cute card! I just love the colorful background for this sweet unicorn! The waves and droplets of water make everything just magical and special!

    ReplyDelete

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D