Monday, May 15, 2017

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #5 - Mood Board

**this is my 2nd post of the day! to see my card for the latest Inky Paws Challenge card, scroll down or click here!**

yahooo! it's time for the NEWEST challenge from the Lawn Fawnatics!!!



i'm still SO excited about this newest challenge on the block! SO SO SO excited!

this challenge is so springy and so fun! 



isn't that such a wonderful mood board! the colors are awesome! the images are adorable!!! swoon - i can't wait to see what everyone makes! 



I couldn't stop looking at those adorable kittens in the photo, so that's where i started with my card! i used the SWEET and cute new kitties from Meow You Doin' and colored them in with some Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers! 



on a separate piece of cardstock, I did lots of messy watercoloring in varying shades of greens, and then die cut a BUNCH of small leaves from the Stitched Leaves die set! I made a big stack of them on the card, and then arranged the cat image to look like he was having a ball and batting at the leaves! 

love it!!
the sentiment was heat embossed and popped up on some black cardstock! oh! and the background was created with a stencil and some blank ink for the polka dots! a little Worn Lipstick and Picked Raspberry Distress Ink blending was added on top, along with some sequins! so fun! 

oh, i really can't WAIT for you to play along! you could win a $25 gift certificate to Lawn Fawn!!!!
enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Sam, this is so cute! I love that you created a spring leaf pile and that kitty is adorable! I think I might join in this challenge sometime this week!

    ReplyDelete

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D