Monday, February 15, 2016

Lawnscaping Challenge #124 - Celebration

today is a brand new Lawnscaping Challenge! yay!! it's my favorite way to start a monday! actually, it's the only acceptable way to start a monday, if you ask me!



you had me at 'celebration!' LOVE it!

i just love that little bear from the Party Animal stamp set! he's SO cute!



i colored all of the images with copics, and i really tried to add lots of contrast to the coloring, so they would have some shading affect - i'm a work in progress! ha!

anyway, i popped them all up on my background - which i created with Distress Paints!



i just smooshed some color from the Blueprint, Peacock Feathers, Cracked Pistachio and Twisted Citron colors onto my craft mat and spritzed with water! then i plopped my card base on top of it all and let it air dry! so easy, so fun!! :)

and now i want to go to the party Mr. Bear is going to! ha!

this week we're sponsored by lawn fawn! so get your card making on, and you could win a stamp set of your choice! :)


2 comments:

  1. super fun, such an awesome inky background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Love the fun background!

    ReplyDelete

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D