Thursday, November 12, 2015

Tag You're It!

**this is my 2nd post of the day! please check out Day 2 of the November Newton's Nook release by scrolling down or click here for easy access!!**


Hello!

Today I have a post up on the Sweet Stamp Shop blog again!

This is by no way, a new idea, but I thought it would be SO FUN to create these little festive tags (or ornaments!) with some adorable Sweet Stamp Shop images! You could also easily make these for a birthday, anniversary, wedding or any kind of celebration! Just change up the image!

All I did was decorate some cute little wood slices with gesso, watercolor and of course, Sweet images!



I originally saw them as tags on gifts, but they could easily be used to hang on your Christmas tree as ornaments, too!


Thanks again for stopping by! And be sure to check out my post up on the Sweet Stamp Shop blog!
Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. These are so cute! They would make such fun tree ornaments!! love this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just too cute and creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came to your page looking for Newton's Nook, but saw this project...AWESOME! love the colors and design of your project.

    ReplyDelete

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D