Friday, August 28, 2015

balloon avalanche layout

hello again!
today i am (also!) up on the Sweet Stamp Shop blog, doing sharing super easy and cute ways to use rub-ons on your projects! not to mention, creating your OWN rub ons with Sweet Stamp Shop stamps!!

I created my own Sweet Stamp Shop rub-ons with the Balloons stamp set (one of my favorite sets, if you were wondering!)! :)


So both of my little Menn have birthdays in August, so we celebrated their birthdays with a joint party, and I wanted to add some balloons on that date in my planner:


Next up, I wanted to use the AWESOME watercolored rub-ons on a layout of my little Mann's birthday balloon avalanche that he woke up to when he was 5! :) It was so much fun!


It was simple with the rub-ons, too! All I had to do was place the balloons in the position I wanted on the layout, and rub! Ha ha!! What was so awesome about this was, clearly, that background paper was watercolor, so I didn't have to ACTUALLY watercolor on the paper, bit I still get the look!


Water and paper don't usually mix, so water could have warped my paper.


I added some embellishments that matched the balloons and a fun little title and the page was complete! And I LOVE how it turned out! This would work with literally ANY Sweet Stamp Shop image!


Do you use rub-ons? What sorts of projects do you use them on?
Be sure to head on over to the Sweet Stamp Shop blog to see how I created the rub-ons!
enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Super fun layout! And love the way you used the stamps to decorate your planner, great idea!

    ReplyDelete

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D