Friday, January 30, 2015

i'm here for you sunshine

**this is my 2nd post of the day! if you're looking for my Butterfly Reflections Ink post, please scroll down, or click here!**

hi again!
so today, i'm ALSO on the Create a Smile blog with a super fun, watercolor card!


there's texture, dimension and color all on one card! 
check out the post on the Create a Smile blog if you want to read all about it! :) it was a TON of fun to make! i just LOVE watercoloring with my distress markers and inks! 

thanks again for stopping by!
enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Such a fun card! Love the loose watercolored look, so artistic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Fantastic card!! So much texture and fun. Love the look of this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun...I super love the colors!

    ReplyDelete

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D