Tuesday, July 2, 2013

rock on

today i have a quick post, for a quick card i made for the sweet stamp shop's use what you have challenge.


i have a TON of thickers. like...a ton. here are only two example pictures of my stash (there's more. sadly).


anyway, i decided it was time to make a card with them! (i usually save them for my layouts, which are few and far between...hence the pile up)


i love the stamp set 'old school rock'! it's super fun! and that amp was calling my name! :) i paper pieced in lime green and grey (FUN!) and then added the headphone leaning against it! :) both were popped up for dimension.

then i added my trusty thickers for the sentiment! :)


oh, and i even added a surprise embellishment to the inside of the card! too fun! :)
enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. I am totally rockin' your card! :-) thanks for playing the Use What You have Challenge with Sweet Stamp Shop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's quite the collection of thickers! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE! Perfect choice of alphas for this card. Great design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OHHH! LOVE that you are using up your stash! I LOVE that little peek on the inside too! FAB card:) HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D