Monday, July 18, 2011

funny bone check

ok, so my husband classified this card as a 'dad joke'. you know, one of those jokes that are so punny they're both silly and lame at the same time? anyway, i just don't care, because i have had this idea in my head for a while and i'm super excited about it! lol!



i made the card for the latest challenge at wee memories, clean and simple! which just happens to work perfectly with my card! :) tee he he.




ok, so here it is:




get it?? instead of saying 'must dash' it's a 'mustache'!! ha hahahaha! i hope it brought at least a smirk to your face!


ok, so on to the details. i spelled out the saying with lawn fawn stamps (of course!) and i really wanted to add a small pop of color with the heart. so that's bright red. yeah. :)





i cut out the mustache from a free mustache downloadable i found online. easy! and then popped it up for some dimension. then i added some brads to the corners of the card and vwa-la! clean and simple (and funny!). i can totally see giving this card to a friend after i've stayed at their house for a visit!


ok, that's enough of me cracking myself up. :)

enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. You are so freaking cleaver! I tell you! Super cute!!! You can use it at my house anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HaHa...what a hoot! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spotted this on ...Wee Memories challenge - just love it. My kind of humour.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute and punny ;) Thanks for playing with us at Wee Memories Scrappy Saturday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D