Tuesday, August 10, 2010

off the wall card

here's another challenge i tried - it's for off the wall craftiness and it's challenge 19: using the colors soft pink, pale green and a creamy color. the inspiration photo is below:




the first thing that came to my mind was my wedding! those were exactly our colors! i had a pale green bow on my dress and all the flowers were pink! :) so anyway, it just so happens that our 5th wedding anniversary is coming up in september, so i knew this would be a perfect time to make our anniversary card!



it's a little different than your average card: i used a photo from our wedding (you can even see the challenge colors in there as well). other than that, it's a pretty simple card, with a lot of heart.



enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I love it!!! Especially the layered ribbon! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Samantha! Lovely photo, your wedding looks beautiful! I love the LO and your stamping! Thanks for playing and good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D