Wednesday, July 21, 2010

let's do this

i'm in a card making phase, as my husband puts it. it's true. the idea of creating a scrapbook at this point is daunting. where do i begin?! i've made many scrapbooks in my craft-life, but always for other people. not once for myself. to start now *sigh* is overwhelming. so i make cards. they have a beginning and an end. i like it. here is an example:

















i made this card for my husband's parents. the word 'thank' is cut out from a picture of my father-in-law playing baseball with my son and huband. i used a cuddlebug folder for the light blue cloud. and the hearts were simply punched out.
enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I love it!! Especially the cloud area with the cuttlebugged paper!

    ReplyDelete

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D