Wednesday, April 1, 2020

make a wish - slim line card!

hello!
today I have a card up on the Lawn Fawn blog
I also created a video tutorial, and you can check it out on my youtube channel!


Make a Wish Slim Line Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawn, Really High Five, Stamps, Cards, Handmade Cards, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Birthday, Birthday Card, #lawnfawn #slimline #cards #distressinks #inkblending #birthday #youtube #video

love it!

The blue cardstock is cut to 3.5x9". and the final card (once it's on the base, etc) is 3.75x9.25" - and it fits perfectly into a standard letter envelope!

I stamped and colored some images from the new Really High Five and Party Animal stamp sets! I colored all of the images in with Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers, and then used the coordinating dies to die cut them out! 
so cute, easy and fun!


Make a Wish Slim Line Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawn, Really High Five, Stamps, Cards, Handmade Cards, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Birthday, Birthday Card, #lawnfawn #slimline #cards #distressinks #inkblending #birthday #youtube #video

I die cut out the balloon from Outside In Stitched Balloon Stackables die set in white cardstock, and then used Distress Inks to ink blend the color! 
then I used some gold thread to make the balloon string! I made it nice and long, so that each critter could hang on it!

for the background I used some of the Blue Jay Cardstock, and then used a die cut piece of paper from the Puffy Cloud Borders dies to use as a stencil to create the puffy ideas of clouds in the background! then I splattered some white acrylic paint to emulate stars!


Make a Wish Slim Line Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawn, Really High Five, Stamps, Cards, Handmade Cards, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Birthday, Birthday Card, #lawnfawn #slimline #cards #distressinks #inkblending #birthday #youtube #video

all of the imaged were popped up with foam tape and attached to the card. and lastly, I heat embossed the sentiment onto a vellum banner, that was die cut from the Fancy Wavy Banners

be sure to check out the card up on the Lawn Fawn blog
and also, if you're in for a chuckle, check out my youtube video!
enjoy!

1 comment:

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D