Monday, October 7, 2013

a little Q T pie!

i am loving this latest CASE study! both the muse's inspiration photo and her challenge card are so awesome! i couldn't wait to make my interpretation! :)


i used a bunch of lawn fawn stamps for my card! i used home sweet home, harold's abc's, bannerific, my silly valentine and here's the scoop.


all of the images were paper pieced and popped up for dimension. i also then colored the images with copics for a little extra pizzazz. i also added glossy accents to the cherries that the sweet little bird is carrying! 


i realized later that the sentiment might not be clear (uh-oh on my end!). it's supposed to be: u r my q t (pie)!
kind of fun, right? :) (read: you are my cutie pie)
oh, i also splattered some heidi swapp shine teal spray onto the card and then added a few blue enamel dots - because i can't stop myself! i like how they look, though! so they stayed! :)

so that's it - just a fun little card and hopefully it made you smile! 
enjoy! 

5 comments:

  1. Genius! Crafty genius!!!
    Awesome concept and execution Sam love the bird carrying the cherries! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm so happy you explained the sentiment, lol! I stared at the picture for awhile before reading the rest of the post. haha. It's SUCH a cute card! the bird carrying the cherries was a stroke of genius! I love it so much!

    ReplyDelete

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D